Here’s how we’re transforming check-based electronic payments at the point-of-sale.
You scan the check
- Check is verified and transaction is authorized
- Check is settled at the POS terminal
- Fund are electronically deposited into your bank account
- Funds can be setup as guaranteed or non-guaranteed
If you’re unsure of the best route to check acceptance for your business, talk to us. We offer additional approaches and a variety of options to get you on the best path for check payment acceptance.
NPC Check 21+ is a comprehensive check processing solution that allows businesses to electronically process personal and business checks. NPC Check 21+ supports checks presented in-person, at the point-of-sale, as well as customer-less transactions, such as mail-in, drop off, or lockbox payments.
A spectrum of check processing solutions:
- Supports both guaranteed and non-guaranteed funding—tailored to retail customers where in-person transactions are common.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) supports businesses that receive check payments when customers are not present. It replaces ARC lockbox and back office conversion (BOC), and can be set up as guaranteed or non-guaranteed funding.
A host of benefits:
- Accept all types of checks, including personal, business and corporate, equity line checks, government Section 8 rent checks, money orders, and traveler’s checks.
- Support more sales, accepting just about every type of check
- Receive funds faster, generally within two (2) business days
- Ideal for BOC/ARC and POS environments
Personal Check Acceptance
Personal checks often make up a large part of your check transactions. That’s why we offer a range of check processing services for personal checks.
- Check Conversion with Guarantee is an electronic conversion service with guaranteed funding for accepting personal checks through in-person sales. Simply swipe the check—turning it into an electronic transaction, similar to a credit card—and hand the check back to your customer.
- Quick Service Program (QSP) is customized for specific business types where the average check payment is $25 or less.
- Check Conversion with Verification is a convenient conversion service for businesses accepting personal checks that historically don’t receive many bad checks, but still want the benefits of electronic conversion.
Used with in-person transactions, this program eliminates the need to manually deposit checks into your bank account. Funds are not guaranteed, but authorization does verify that the customer who wrote the check does not have a history of check fraud.
- Checks-by-Phone is a convenient program for accepting personal checks via telephone. Simply use a virtual POS terminal to input each transaction. Guaranteed and non-guaranteed funding options are available depending upon your needs.